I forgot to mention a couple of fun things from the last couple of days.
1. Two days ago, Team Hamster went for a run. (Yes, that's what we're calling ourselves - we even have T-shirts! photos forthcoming.) When we came back, Alice and I practiced some yoga in the courtyard to cool down. I think Peter and Dietmar thought they had wandered into the twighlight zone.
2. Yesterday in Kilis we were standing on the sidewalk when a small truck drove by blaring music, its horn... everything. It was followed by a parade of 10 or more brand new big red tractors, followed by a police car with lights flashing. It was the craziest thing! Obviously Kilis just received a shipment of new tractors - and it was a VERY big deal. And we were there to witness it.
- a couple more photos from our hike
- 29 March
- Additions to my earlier post
- Update - 23 March
- Nic and Thomas's fundraising event
- Happy belated St Pat's Day!
- 16 March
- Our permits are official!
- a bit of home
- Busy Busy Busy...
- 3 March - Our Gaziantep adventure
- 2 March - day 13
- 1 March - day 12
- ▼ March (17)