Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Yes, I'm still here #2!

Apologies for falling off of the face of the earth. Depending on how you look at it, I either have nothing or everything to say... so I have opted for the nothing. The general story here is harvest. The farmers have started to harvest their fields, which makes doing systematic science very difficult. But the town is full of activity, which is in stark contrast to the first few months. For Team Hamster, life here is quickly wrapping up, which is sad on many levels. But I have to confess, I'm looking forward to being home. I'm really looking forward to seeing my parents for a week in WI at the end of June!

I hope all is well with everyone. After I get home (I land in the evening of 12 June), I will do a few more posts with lots of photos, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Contributors